Fortnite v10.31 is live. Take a look at all of the changes to mobile, the storm alterations, and bug fixes included in the patch notes.
The Fortnite v10.31 content update is here, bringing us the much-needed storm change that pushes the final storm away from Rift Zones.
Here are all of the patch notes, with a special emphasis on the mobile platform.
"Connect with Fortnite friends on the go so the party never stops. See who's online, party up, and jump in-game together on any platform. (Or just voice chat!)"
The addition of the Party Hub might be the biggest change with this update, but it's only for mobile players. Epic has been updating several features to improve the mobile experience, and this is just another addition.
You can take a look at the full FAQ explaining the Party Hub here.
- This new feature allows you to you use two apps at once on supported iPads! Supported iPad models include:
- iPad Pro
- iPad (5th generation and later)
- iPad Air 2 and later
- iPad mini 4 and later
- By enabling Multitasking, all iPads will have the ability to rotate the screen orientation to enter Portrait Mode.
- If you don’t want to play in Portrait mode, enable Rotate Lock on your iPad.
Storm Circles will no longer end at the following locations (in core and Arena modes):
- Moisty Palms
- Greasy Grove
- Tilted Town
- Retail Row
- Resolved an issue in which Ziplines could give players an unintended effect.
- Because this issue has been resolved, Ziplines have been re-enabled.
When a player is eliminated, their damage towards the Storm Surge threshold will no longer be removed from their remaining teammates’ total.
Resolved an issue involving the Star Wand and AC/DC Pickaxes not doing the intended amount of damage. Because this issue has been resolved, these Pickaxes have been re-enabled.
Support-a-Creator codes can now be used for real-money offers in-game.
- More information on this will be available in a blog post later this week.
- Please note: For any Packs that contain V-Bucks, the revenue share will be applied to the Creator code that is entered when the V-Bucks from that pack are spent.