Take a look at the leaked 'Storm Racers' missions for Fortnite Season 10 week 8, along with all telescope locations to help you complete it as fast as possible.
Fortnite Season 10 Week 8 is almost here, which means a batch of new challenges to complete.
Thanks to @Lucas7Yoshi, we have the challenges a few days early this week. Here are all of the challenges, the rewards, and how to dance at different telescopes to make completing these challenges a bit easier.
Storm Racers Missions
Correction: we do not have the weekly temporary challenges for week 8, or a loading screen for the missions with the prestige crap— Lucas7yoshi // Fortnite Leaks & News (@Lucas7yoshi) September 16, 2019
however we do have the challenges for week 8 there, just not the loading screen
unless epic randomly just encrypted loading screens but i doubt it pic.twitter.com/hMJqWzjdLf
The Storm Racers missions for Season 10 Week 8 are as follows:
- Gain Health in the Storm (0/100)
- Complete a lap of a race track (0/1)
- Survive Storm phases (0/10)
- Visit the center of a storm circle (0/1)
- Land on Polar Peak, a Volcano and a hilltop with a circle of trees (0/1)
- Complete a time trial East of Pleasant Park or South West of Salty Springs (0/1)
- Dance at different telescopes (0/3)
- Damage an opponent in the Storm (0/1)
- Damage gliding opponents (0/100)
- Deal damage to opponents after the first circle closes (0/500)
- Visit the center of storm circles in a single match (0/3)
- Deal any amount of fall damage to an opponent (0/1)
- Complete a time trial North of Lucky Landing or East of Snobby Shores (0/1)
- Dance at different telescopes in a single match (0/2)
The rewards for this week's missions center around the Eternal Voyager skin. You'll get an alternate version of the skin, a new back bling, a blue version of the Pixel Pilot glider, and the 'Cosmic Cleavers' dual-wield pickaxe.
The most annoying part of these challenges will be finding all of the telescopes around the map. There are a few of them, and they're all pointing at the meteor.
When you get to the prestige part of the challenge, I suggest loading into a game of Team Rumble and using mobility items to get around. I can't imagine it will be much fun to complete this one in a normal match.
Follow us on Twitter @FortniteTracker for more Fortnite news.