Find out the fountain, junkyard crane, and vending machine locations, gas station locations, lost spray cans, and more in the Spray and Pray mission guide.
Fortnite Season 10 is a bit more of a grind than previous seasons. The introduction of the prestige missions means you'll have to complete more challenges to get all of the rewards.
This week, we'll be unlocking styles for the Tilted Technique. Here's a cheat sheet from the man who always has the full challenge guides: @TheSquatingDog.
Spray and Pray Missions
This guide from @TheSquatingDog shows all of the locations you need to visit to complete the Spray and Pray base challenge set.
The challenges include:
- Deal damage with SMGs to opponents: 0/500
- Spray a Fountain, a Junkyard Crane, and a Vending machine: 0/3
- Spray different Gas Stations: 0/3
- Find lost Spray Cans: 0/5
- Deal damage to opponent structures with a Minigun: 0/3,000
- Eliminate opponents with an SMG less than 15m away: 0/3
- Search Chests at Tilted: 0/7
Spray a Fountain, Crane, and Vending Machine
The fountain is located in Mega Mall, the Crane is in Junk Junction, and vending machines spawn all over the map. If you're lucky, you'll find one in Mega Mall or Junk Junction while you're completing your other challenges.
Spray different Gas Stations
The Gas Stations are all over the Fortnite map too, but the best route is through Pleasant Park. Start at the Northeast side and go south. There's one just outside of Pleasant and another at the soccer field.
Find lost Spray Cans
The Spray Cans are going to take a bit more digging, but you can complete this challenge in a game or two of Team Rumble.
These are located in Viking Village, Shifty Shafts, the Factories outside of Happy Hamlet, the tip of the lava near Pressure Plant, Junk Junction, and south-east of the Block.
Spray and Pray Prestige
The prestige challenges this week are:
- Eliminations with an SMG in a single match: 0/2
- Search Chests inside containers with windows: 0/5
- Spray cars or trucks in different Named Locations: 0/6
- Visit graffiti-covered billboards in a single match: 0/2
- Damage opponents with a Minigun: 0/500
- Eliminate opponents with an SMG less than 5m away: 0/5
- Eliminate opponents in Tilted with the Tilted Teknique outfit: 0/5
Search Chests inside containers with windows
These containers are scattered around the map. Unfortunately, you're going to have to visit five of them.
The best route is probably through Pressure Plant. You can get two in that area and head to Dusty Depot for two more.
After that, you can go to "Mini Junk" outside of Paradise or to the factories near Happy Hamlet.
Visit graffiti-covered billboards in a single match
This one is actually easier than it seems. All you have to do is land at Shifty Shafts and complete a normal rotation towards Salty Springs to get your second billboard.
Follow us on Twitter @FortniteTracker for more Fortnite news.