Fortnite Season 9 Week 10 challenges are here. Take a look at all of them along with a guide to the public service announcement locations, collecting wood from a Pirate Ship or Viking Ship, stone from a Fork Knife or Umbrella, and metal from a Robot Factory.
Season 9 Week 10 is here. This is the last week of challenges for the Battle Pass, but you still have quite a while to finish them. The season won't be ending until after the world cup, so there's no rush.
Here are all of the challenges along with a guide to complete them.
- Use an Air Strike in different matches (3)
- Deal damage to opponents with Shotguns (500)
- Search Ammo Boxes in a single match (7)
The free challenges are easy this week. Shotguns are one of the only must-have weapon classes in Fortnite, so dealing 500 damage with one will only take you a game or two.
For the Ammo Boxes, I suggest going somewhere a little less populated like Lonely Lodge so you can get as many as possible off the start.
Battle Pass Challenges
- Visit different public service announcement signs in Neo Tilted, Pressure Plant, or Mega Mall (5)
- Stage 1/3: Collect Wood from a Pirate Ship or Viking Ship (100)
- Stage 2/3: Collect Stone from a Fork Knife or Umbrella (100)
- Stage 3/3: Collect Metal from a Robot Factory (100)
- Eliminate opponents in Pleasant Park or Paradise Palms (3)
- Damage to opponents with a Pickaxe (200)
The Battle Pass Challenges are going to take you a bit more time than they have the past few weeks.
The public service announcements are the "propaganda posters" we saw leaked a few weeks ago. They look like this.
the propaganda is now in-game on the holo screens all around the map— Lucas7yoshi // Fortnite Leaks/News (@Lucas7yoshi) July 6, 2019
heres just the plant itself pic.twitter.com/kIYeqGI83c
These are large, blinking signs and are difficult to miss once you clear the area.
The Pickaxe kills are as easy as just downing a few enemies in Squads and finishing them with a pickaxe.
Material Collection Challenge
Collecting 100 materials from each location is simple once you know where you're headed. To start, the Viking ship is located on the unnamed "Viking Mountain" on the West side of the map, near the frozen Greasy Grove.
The Pirate Ship, as you likely know, is located at Lazy Lagoon.
The Fork/Knife is the easiest place to grab your brick. This is a mine just North of Fatal Fields.
The Robot Factory is just Pressure Plant, so go there and grab your metal to finish the challenge.
Follow us on Twitter @FortniteTracker.