Fortnite Season 9 week 5 is upon us, with a new list of challenges to complete for your Battle Pass tiers. Take a look at what the challenges are and a cheat sheet on how to complete them.
The Fortnite v9.20 update is live and it brought a new list of challenges for week five and week six. The week five challenges are live in the game and waiting for you to hop in and complete them.
- Deal damage to opponents with Grenades, Dynamite, or Stink Bombs (0/200) – 5 Battle Stars
- Search chests at Salty Springs or Frosty Flights (0/7) – 5 Battle Stars
- Eliminate an opponent in different matches (0/5) – 10 Battle Stars
The free challenges are all straightforward, and just require you to play the game. You might consider carrying grenades more frequently and dropping in Salty Springs and Frosty Flights a few times, but that's about it.
Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1 of 3: Complete a lap of a Desert race track – 1 Battle Stars
- Stage 2 of 3: Complete a lap of a Snowy race track – 2 Battle Stars
- Stage 3 of 3: Complete a lap of a Grassland race track – 2 Battle Stars
- Place trap items in different matches (0/5) – 5 Battle Stars
- Visit different Wind Turbines in a single match (5) – 10 Battle Stars
- Eliminations at Sky Platforms (0/3) – 10 Battle Stars
These challenges are a bit more challenging, but the cheat sheet below will help you with them.
The racetracks are relatively well-known at this point, but you'll probably need the map to find all of the Wind Turbines. This is definitely going to be the most annoying of the four Battle Pass challenges.
Here's a cheat sheet from the Squatting Dog, who's always offering us the easiest way to get our challenges done.
RETWEET & TAG-A-FRIEND who needs the SEASON 9, WEEK 5, CHEAT SHEET for Fortnite Battle Royale’s Battlepass by @thesquatingdog If you like this content use "squatingdog" as your support a creator! https://t.co/DqbMtqIzX6 #week5 #fortnitebr #fortnitecheatsheet @fortnitegame pic.twitter.com/1PGJc7YCTY— squatingdog (@thesquatingdog) June 6, 2019
Follow us on Twitter @FortniteTracker for more Fortnite news.